Here are the updates:
- She's taking solids twice a day. Oatmeal in the morning and a fruit or veggie at dinner. We'll probably increase this to 3 times a day in a month or so.
- Our little porker is completely out of all 6 month clothes, and doesn't fit in the majority of her 9 month outfits. She's wearing some 6-12 month, some 12 month, and a few 9 month outfits.
- She's getting closer and closer to crawling. She's on all fours constantly, and can now go from sitting to all fours like it's nothing. She's learned to move her hands forward but hasn't managed to figure the legs out yet.
- Still no teeth! I've been expecting a tooth since around 3 months with the way she drools and chews on everything.
- She's going through another "mommy phase". I can pass her off for about 2 minutes before she starts wimpering and reaching for me. Makes cooking dinner or making her food a little difficult. :) And don't get me started on her stranger fear. If she isn't around someone every day, she cries when they talk to her. I've heard this is just a phase... I sure hope so. That poor child is scared of everybody!
- She's started trying to pull up on things. My leg, her baby piano, anything she thinks is sturdy. I have a feeling her mattress will be moved down within a few weeks.
- We're still waking up twice a night. She varies though. Some nights it's 2, then around 4 or 5. The past week it's been more around 11:30, then 4, then she doesn't want to go back to sleep. We're working on that.
- The carseat has become her worst enemy! I don't know what happened! She used to love it. Now, she cries crocodile tears the minute she's buckled in. She's got her toys back there, her paci, a mirror, we sing songs... nothing works. We end up pulling over and the second we open the back door, she giggles and smiles! She's got us trained.
Trying to eat the pinestraw. Silly girl. ;)