11 Month stats:
- Still not *quite* walking. I keep thinking every day is *the* day because she really is that close! She's easier to contain just crawling though, so no complaints from me!
- With being so sick, I thought she would have lost weight. Ha! She's up to 22 lbs. 14 oz.
- She's pointing at everything! She points and says, "Da?", like she's asking me what it is. She also does it when she wants something.
- Her meals have increased significantly this month. She's now eating breakfast, lunch, a 2:00 snack, and dinner. Oh, and don't even think about eating without offering her some!
- She STILL hasn't dropped a bottle. This child is unstoppable!
- She's waking usually twice a night. She wakes once to eat between 1-2, and again at 4. Bedtime is between 7:30 and 8:00 and she wakes up between 5:45 and 6:30. Fun times. Putting her to sleep is a challenge on it's own too. She's recently learned that she HATES nite nite time.
- Still in size 4 diapers.
- She's following commands. This isn't new altogether, but now she understands perfectly what we ask her to do. I'll say, "Where's your paci?" and she grabs her paci and puts it in her mouth. "Sit in your chair please" and she's in her chair... aka the bumbo (Ha!). "Can I have it?", "Brush your teeth", "Turn off the light", "Are you hungry?"... there are a ton more I'm sure, but you get the point.