Thursday, June 11, 2009

How I loathe airplanes

Our Maine vacation was this past weekend, in which my beautiful grandmother was married. (I'll post pics of the wedding tomorrow) We flew back Monday, and obviously some of the sickly passengers transported their colds/flu to me!! Thanks... appreciate that. There are huge signs all over the airport stating:

"If you have any of the following symptoms, please notify an official BEFORE boarding: sneezing, coughing, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, nausea, body aches."

Okay I know not everyone is at the intelligence level to attend an Ivy League School, but come on!! Common sense tells you if the news is broadcasting alerts of a H1N1 pandemic spread, do not board a plane if you have those symptoms! I know I don't have the Swine Flu, it's just a severe cold, but either way it SUCKS!! So thank you, ignorance, for not covering your mouth when you cough and making me never want to board a plane again. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment