Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You're going places baby!

Thanks to Kendra @ Loving Baby M for this award!




The rules are simple, you have to blog about where you want to be in 10 years and then tag 10 fabulous blogs that are worthy of the award... so let's get to it.
Where do I see myself in 10 years?...


10 years.... seems so far away but I know these next ten years will fly by. Our baby girl will be 10, in 4th grade, and I pray she's healthy and happy. We'll hopefully have 1 or 2 more little ones running around. I'd be happy if we were in the same house, working the same careers, because I'm happy where we are with both of those. Jack and I will be celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary, and we'll celebrate being together for almost 15 years. I hope we'll get the chance within the next 10 years to travel, to give Lily the chance to explore the world and enhance her childhood memories.


On to the tagging! Im nomitating:
Melissa @ The Boltons
Sarah Lynn @ Amour de Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment