Friday, April 23, 2010

Okay Jillian.. I'm on board.

The day I went into labor I weighed a whopping 46 lbs heavier than I did before I got pregnant. I've lost all but 9 lbs of that, but those 9 lbs are trying there best to hang around. It may not seem like a lot to lose, but it's distributed SO differently now. I can't fit in any of my pants and my shirts look.. well... just weird on me now.

So yesterday I broke out fat's worst enemy... the 30 Day Shred. ::insert evil laugh::



It royally kicked my ass. And I loved it.

I'm not so much worried about the scale number, but I've made it my goal to tone up and try my best to lose "the pooch". Every mother knows exactly what I mean. The unrecognizable section of your lower stomach that just didn't get the memo to GO BACK TO NORMAL like the rest of the group.

I'll keep you all updated on my success, or... um... failure, periodically. Lets see if all the fuss about Ms. Hardcore Jillian Michaels is true.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. Found you from New Friend Friday. I am following you now. Your daughter is adorable! I wish I had started blogging when I had my girls.
    Jillian kicked my ass too!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Broke out the Jillian! Good luck with that. My youngest is 8 and I joke that I still have one in the oven because I just cant seem to get rid of "the pooch"!
    Stopping by from New Friend Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..I’m Barb from New Friend Fri. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. We also are having a mother’s day giveaway til Wed. hope you can join in. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete