Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We're expecting!


A litter, that is. haha. Monkey, my yorkie, is due this Saturday! (Her name is Paisley, but for some odd reason I only call her Monkey) I believe I've been in denial about her being pregnant. Just yesterday I told Jack he was crazy for thinking it. Sure she looks fat, but it's more saggy than I'd imagined it would be. Sure she's more tired than usual, but I chalked that up to her getting fat. I told him it was another false pregnancy. (She had one last year while I was pregnant... how weird!)


He proved me wrong not even an hour after I doubted him. We were sitting on the couch snuggling with the furbabies and Lily, and Jack took my hand and put it on Monkey's belly. Lo and behold, those little puppies were kicking up a storm! What an amazing thing to experience! So while I am sooo excited to soon house some adorable puppies, I'm overwhelmed with fear that I won't have a clue what to do when labor begins! Oh Lord be with us.


I'll update as soon as progress begins, I promise!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I love yorkies! I call my guy monkey too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the good news about Monkey!

    I’m following you now on New Friend Friday! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    My latest inspirational postings are, “The Power,” “The Triumphant Heart,” “Pure Love,” “Peace of Mind,” and “Simple Gesture.”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am visiting from NFF. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Having puppies is also so fun and thrilling!

    Stopping by via NFF.

    ReplyDelete