Monday, January 24, 2011

Our little troublemaker ;)

This is what she's up to when no one's lookin...


DSC_0296

DSC_0292

DSC_0298

DSC_0299

...and for giggles, she's learned that whining will (mostly) get her what she wants. So she abuses her powers. :)
Her (fake) sad face, complete with (fake) whine and all, when she wants to be held:

DSC_0345

**Birthday plans are coming right along! Invites will go out next week, and let me just say... our house is overflowing with decorations, and my mind with ideas! I'm still in denial about my baby turning one. :( Prepare for an emotional wreck on March 4th.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! I love how the littlest things can be so fun for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...same thing happens here...what is it with TP? (and tissues?). So cute though. I love that little face, how can you say no?

    ReplyDelete