Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow day!

We live in Georgia. Georgia, people. I've lived her my entire life and can honestly say I've probably seen snow a total of 5 times. Until last year... you might remember me blogging about our rare occassion in February, and I might have mentioned the fact that it snowed just a bit the day after Christmas (yes, in DECEMBER!). Boy are we in for a treat this winter. Sunday night the flurries started, all through the night it went back and forth from sleet to snow, snow to sleet. We woke up Monday morning to this:

DSC_0277

4 inches of snow! Needless to say, no school/day care yesterday or today. It's still below freezing!

Lily didn't know what to think:

DSC_0274

So what do you do when you're snowed in? Break out the 4 wheelers, add a kayak, and have at it!

This is how we do things in the south. ;) You know you like my outfit... ha!

DSC_0286

DSC_0290

DSC_0291


1 comment:

  1. That looks soooo fun! We have snow here too, we should pull out our kayaks!

    ReplyDelete