Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's snowing in Georgia! ::gasp::

This is the south. The rarity of seeing snow where we live is high, especially more than a dusting. Right? I mean, I've lived here my entire life and I've seen snow less than 5 times. Well mother nature had something else in store for us this winter. We've seen the warnings by the weather guys... everyone took it with a grain of salt. We know better than to get our hopes up for such a rare occasion. Boy, were we wrong! 6-7 inches of snow later, we're still in absolute shock! Snowmen lined the streets, everything... and I mean everything shut down, common landmarks were almost unrecognizable being so heavily covered in snow. It was amazing! I've never seen Georgia in such a more peaceful, beautiful state. Absolutely breathtaking. Here are a few pictures of our "snow storm":

My baby girl and I- She LOVES the snow. :)









Our firepit:









Beautiful trees in our backyard:










Front yard:








No comments:

Post a Comment