Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm a beautiful blogger =)

Thanks to Emily of Little Bit of US and baby, too! for this award!





*Name 7 interesting things about yourself, then pass this award on to others!

Here goes nothing:
  1. I'm a tomboy at heart. I love poker, four wheeling, all water sports (skiing, tubing, you name it), flag football, pretty much all the things guys love doing.
  2. I wanted to be a professional singer when I was little. Okay, not little, maybe up until 16 or so when I realized I needed a back-up plan for the real world. I actually sang solo's... how embarrassing!
  3. I'm a very emotional person. I get my feelings hurt easily. I cry when I'm sad, happy, mad, or just because I feel like crying. As you can imagine, pregnancy hormones have made this 1000x worse! Poor Jack.
  4. I'm an overly anal person with finances. I can't stand when someone throws away money. I manage 6 personal accounts as well as 2500 tenant accounts at work. It makes me happy to manage money. (What a dork... hehe)
  5. I never thought I could be any more in love with my husband than I was the day we got married. Then we conceived a child. This perfect love I've felt since the day I said "I Do" has mulipied into something unfathomably strong.
  6. I'm very self-conscious. Always have been.
  7. I was a cheerleader for 7 years. I just don't fit the stereotype. I'm not particularly peppy, I don't get along with girls, and I'm not really about "team spirit". Why was I a cheerleader? I have no idea. I loved it. I took it very seriously, and was actually pretty damn good at it. ;)

Now to nominate other Beatiful Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment