Wednesday, July 22, 2009

6 Weeks

Sorry I'm so late... it's been a crazy week at work. Not to mention m/s hit me like a ton of bricks last weekend. All day long I feel like I'm going to puke. Fun, let me tell you. I bought Sea Bands on Monday morning, and they actually do help out a little. I haven't thrown up yet (thank God) but trust me, sometimes I think if I could actually puke I'd feel better. I know that's not the way it works though, unfortunately. Some of the ladies on 1st Tri recommended eating any kind of sour candy. I invested in some sour jolly ranchers last weekend. Okay - do NOT put a jolly rancher in your mouth when you're feeling sick. You WILL gag. I think it's because the darn thing is shaped like a toothbrush head...okay honestly I don't know why but it was terrible! I was gagging so hard I was crying! Ugh...

So here's my first "bump" picture - just a lot of bloat!




No comments:

Post a Comment