Monday, July 27, 2009

7 Weeks!!

So here's my first little weekly questionare thing. (I love these) :) Our first appt. is tomorrow morning and I really don't know how I'm going to wait that long! I remember back at 4 weeks, thinking the 28th would NEVER get here. Well, here it is!! I'm so nervous and excited! If I don't throw up from my m/s tomorrow, I'll definitely lose it to nerves. Wish me luck!

**How far along? 7 weeks

**Total weight gain/loss: I'm down 2lbs. this morning, but it flutuates

**How Big is Baby?: LO is a blueberry :)

**Maternity clothes? No- I did order belly bands from Etsy. This bloat is crazy!

**Stretch marks? None yet ::crosses fingers::

**Sleep: It's okay - I have to pee all the time.

**Best moment this week: LO doubled in size. That's exciting!! Grow LO!

**Movement: Not for a while

**Food cravings: bleh. The only thing my stomach can handle is powerade. I hate food right now.

**Gender: Everyone, with the exception of my little brother, thinks it's a girl. (Including me)

**Labor Signs: Let's hope these stay away for a while!

**Belly Button in or out? In

**What I am looking forward to: Our first appt. is tomorrow!! U/S!!

**Weekly Wisdom: Try not to stress to hard: if something is going to happen, stressing won't stop it.

**Milestones: I'm still amazed I'm pregnant, let alone 7 weeks now!

...and my 7 week bloat...

No comments:

Post a Comment