Tuesday, August 18, 2009

10 weeks already!

Here we are, 10 weeks along already! I'm still in a daze, wondering every day if this dream is actually happening. I have an appointment a week from today, but I'm almost positive they're just doing blood work. I really wish they would pull out the doppler and give it a try. I'd feel a thousand times better if we heard the heartbeat again. Living in a constant state of worry is something I'm definitely going to have to get used to!


In other news, we started building our house last week! I'll post some pictures in just a little while... not too much to see yet though. School started back yesterday as well. I'm only taking two classes, but with working full time, the house being built, being constantly tired and icky, I'm pushing my limits. Not too much longer and everything will be over and done with! (Hopefully I'll have some hair left at the end of this journey!)



**How far along? 10 weeks

**Total weight gain/loss: I'm up .4 this week, for a total of .4

**How Big is Baby?: The size of a small plum! (Over an inch long now) :)

**Maternity clothes? Belly bands are still my best friend.

**Stretch marks? None yet ::crosses fingers::

**Sleep: Some days are wonderful - others, not so hot.

**Best moment this week: Making it to 10 weeks!

**Movement: Not too much longer.

**Food cravings: More aversions than cravings. I crave anything that will stay in my stomach.

**Gender: Ohhh I don't know. I was so pro-girl, now I'm torn. I keep referring to LO as "him". hmm..

**Labor Signs: Let's hope these stay away for a while!

**Belly Button in or out? In

**What I am looking forward to: Making it to 2nd tri, and my appt. next week!

**Weekly Wisdom: Don't let yourself get hungry. My goodness it feels like someone is tearing your stomach from your body if you get hungry. These are some MEAN hungry pangs.

**Milestones: LO is growing so fast now! Over an inch long!




You can really tell a difference this week! (just way thicker in the mid-section)

No comments:

Post a Comment