Tuesday, August 11, 2009

9 Weeks

Okay, I promise I'm not a total slacker. At our last dr.'s appt., the baby was measuring 6w5d, which would put my "week change" day on Thursday. The dr. didn't change my due date, so I was really confused as to when to do these pictures. After a week of debate, DH and I decided to just stick with Sunday as we had been and continue.

No real updates this week - I'm still not feeling so hot, but I have to admit I've had more energy the last week or so. (Granted, I'm still taking at least one nap a day) Every pair of pants I own are now too tight to button, so I've graduated to using the belly band full time. So I guess that's about it for this week! We have an appt. on the 25th for blood work, and I'm really hoping they'll schedule the NT scan soon after that. I'm going crazy not knowing how LO is doing in there!



**How far along? 9 weeks

**Total weight gain/loss: I've gained back the 2 I lost, so now I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight.


**How Big is Baby?: LO is a green olive!!


**Maternity clothes? None yet - but I'm wearing my belly band full time now!

**Stretch marks? None yet ::crosses fingers::

**Sleep: Hasn't been the best lately - I'm dead tired but can't stay asleep.

**Best moment this week: I had my first baby dream, and it was a boy! (contrary to my guess though)

**Movement: Not too much longer.

**Food cravings: They vary every day. If I want something specific for dinner, I literally cannot swallow anything except what I'm craving. I HAVE to have it. Poor DH. :)

**Gender: I still feel girl, even though I dreamed it was a boy.


**Labor Signs: Let's hope these stay away for a while!

**Belly Button in or out? In

**What I am looking forward to: Hearing LO's heartbeat on a doppler. What a relief that will be.

**Weekly Wisdom: Invest in popsicles... they taste good even when you don't feel so hot.


**Milestones: 9 weeks, the baby's fingers and toes can be seen! Little ears are formed, and eyelids are almost completely covering the eye socket. So amazing!



My 9 week bloat, which is considerably bigger than my 7 week bloat. Oh boy..

No comments:

Post a Comment