Monday, October 5, 2009

17 Weeks

"Our baby girl." It's magic to my ears. :) We're both absolutely in love with our little girl already. When we were coming home from finding out Saturday, Tim Mcgraw's "My little girl" came on the radio. There has only been once in my life when I've experienced a feeling like I did when I heard that song, and that was the day of our wedding. I'm so completely overcome with emotions right now... I honestly don't see how my heart will be able to handle the continuously growing love I'm feeling once my baby girl is here. It's all so much, and I'm starting to realize just what mothers mean when they say there is no love like the love you have for your child.



17 weeks feels amazing... we're almost halfway there!



**How far along? 17 weeks!

**Total weight gain/loss: One this week... 5 total.

**How big is baby?: An onion!

**Maternity clothes? Still in between the belly band and maternity pants.

**Stretch marks? None yet ::crosses fingers::

**Sleep: Wonderful this week! I'm over the moon. :)

**Best moment this week: Finding out the sex - we're having a baby girl!

**Movement: We saw her kicking and punching away...but I still can't feel it. As long as she's okay I can wait!

**Food cravings: Candy and carbs...that about sums it up. ;)

**Gender: Girl!!

**Labor Signs: Let's hope these stay away for a while!

**Belly Button in or out? In

**What I am looking forward to: Feeling her moving!

**Weekly Wisdom: You can't prepare yourself for the moment you find out what your LO is, so don't try. I can't begin to explain the feeling!

**Milestones: Baby girl is developing finger prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment