Tuesday, October 27, 2009

19/20 Weeks - Half Baked!

Time is flying by! I completely forgot to post my 19 week update last week... sorry! We had another appointment on the 20th and we got to see little one again! This was originally our "Big" U/S appointment, but since we cheated and had the gender determination 2D/3D done, it was strictly the anatomy scan. She looks wonderful, measuring exactly to the day! She weighed 10 oz. already, and was still as shy as can be. We go back on Nov. 17th for another scan to see her face. She had her little hand spread out covering her face the entire time. I told you she was shy! ;)

She's been kicking pretty consistantly now; I can usually feel her at least 15 minutes out of every two hours. Jack felt her for the first time at exactly 19 weeks! When she gets in her kicking moods, she means business... already. I love it!

**How far along? 20 Weeks! Halfway there!

**Total weight gain/loss: Ugh - 8 lbs.

**How big is baby?: A cantaloupe! Seriously?!

**Maternity clothes? Still sporting the belly band most days, but loving my maternity pants.

**Stretch marks? None yet ::crosses fingers::

**Sleep: Okay this week. I wake up sore all over... I've heard this would happen. ::cries::

**Best moment this week: Seeing our baby girl again! My heart is a big pile of mush right now!

**Movement: More and more each week. My favorite thing about pregnancy by far!

**Food cravings: Mmm still Sbarro's ziti and pepperoni and mushroom pizza. Add candy to the list - lots and lots of runts and gummi bears. I'm so healthy. ;)

**Gender: Sweet baby girl!

**Labor Signs: Let's hope these stay away for a while!

**Belly Button in or out? It's getting pretty flat, but it's still in.

**What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery in the next month or so! We've picked out the bedding.

**Weekly Wisdom: Take each day at a time. Don't let one moment of your pregnancy go unrecognized. There is something new to experience with every passing moment.

**Milestones: Halfway there! I can't believe we have around 20 weeks left before baby girl is here!

I think I had another growth spurt! ;)

19 Weeks / 20 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment