Wednesday, November 11, 2009

22 Weeks!

Not too much to report this week. We've been extremely busy with work/school/house things so the week just flew by! Our next appointment is next Tuesday, the 17th, so I'm super excited about that! We get another U/S to measure sweet girl's little face. :) Until then...


**How far along? 22 Weeks!

**Total weight gain/loss: none this week... still up 10.

**How big is baby?: A papaya :)

*Maternity clothes? I'm just about at the point of no return with my bella band/regular pants. I really need to go shopping for more maternity pants!

**Stretch marks? Still the lonesome dove perched on my boob. Lovely.

**Sleep: Ehh - It's okay I guess. Compared to last week I can't complain!

**Best moment this week: Buying our glider!!

**Movement: A little less than last week, but definitely stronger kicks.

**Food cravings: I'm still on a huge sweet tea kick. Mexican sounds yummy, which is still blowing my mind.

**Gender: Sweet baby girl!

**Labor Signs: Let's hope these stay away for a while!

**Belly Button in or out? My poor belly button is stretched to the max already. :(

**What I am looking forward to: Our appointment next week!

**Weekly Wisdom: Don't hold off on peeing. If you have to pee and you hold it, your baby will let you know just how ticked she is. How? By using your full bladder as a trampoline. Go pee as soon as you realize you might have to. Trust me.

**Milestones: Lily is somewhere between 10.5 and 11.8 inches long now, and weighs a whopping 12.7 to 20.8 ounces! Grow sweet baby girl!

Once again, I apologize for the backdrop.
It's another pool house pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment