Wednesday, November 18, 2009

23 Weeks!

She's still stubborn as can be! We had to have another U/S yesterday because she was hiding her face the entire 30 minutes at the "big" one, and this time she had not only her hands, but also her feet in front of her face! She gave us wonderful profile pictures, but each time the tech tried to measure her lips, up went the hands and feet. She's hilarious. :) I'm convinced she thought the U/S wand was a soccer ball, because she was actually kicking it (no matter where the tech moved it)!

Here's her sweet little profile pic... at 23w 2d:












**How far along? 23 Weeks!

**Total weight gain/loss: blah... 13 lbs.

**How big is baby?: 1 lb. 3 oz. at 23w 2d!

*Maternity clothes? Completely - I went on a serious shopping spree last weekend. hehe

**Stretch marks? Still the same.

**Sleep: Pretty good this week! More pee breaks, but I feel more refreshed in the morning.

**Best moment this week: Seeing my baby girl again! She was actually sucking her little fingers this time. ::heart melts::

**Movement: More consistent. She's getting on a schedule for the most part.

**Food cravings: Mexican is still sounding good! Maybe I'll continue to like it after LO is here - I'd bet a million dollars she's going to love it!

**Gender: Sweet baby girl!

**Labor Signs: Let's hope these stay away for a while!

**Belly Button in or out? hehe It's a half innie, half outie now. When I lay down it pops out. :)

**What I am looking forward to: This Sunday, the 21st, is Lily's Viability Day! We're getting close!

**Weekly Wisdom: Stay away from drama. I think that says it all.

**Milestones: My baby girl weighs over a pound now. :)


1 comment: