Wednesday, December 8, 2010

9 Months

I'm late... again. This semester in school finished up yesterday with my Biology final (yay...) so I finally feel like I can somewhat breathe again.

Lily's developing leaps and bounds again this month. It's all happening so fast, it really is unbelievable. Jack and I just sit and watch our independent little girl play and sing and crawl around everywhere all by herself. She has her 9 month appointment next week, so I'll have to update her weight and height then. You sure don't need a scale to tell this child is chubby!

This month's stats:

  • She's started waving bye bye all.the.time. She sees the dogs walk in the room, she waves to them. She sees someone on TV, she waves to them too. Jack says her wave looks like "the wave" people do at football games. It starts in her fingers and "waves" up her arm. It's hilarious to see, but so sweet!
  • She shakes her head no when she doesn't want something. If you're not looking at her while she's doing it, she puts her little face right in front of yours to make sure you're paying attention.. haha!
  • She's pulling up on everything! The second she wakes up in the morning, she's immediately standing in her crib.
  • She's still eating solids twice a day. I'm debating starting her on lunch, but she's not really eating a whole lot at breakfast and dinner so I'm waiting on her cues.
  • She officially has two little bottom chompers. :) And yes, she bites...
  • Stranger Danger is absolutely horrible! Still! She's okay (by okay I mean won't scream bloody murder) if she warms up to someone first, but it's still bad.  
  • She's already outgrowing some of her 12 month clothes! :( I was wrapping some outfits we bought her for Christmas the other day, and realized if she didn't wear them NOW, she might not be able to fit in them by Christmas. I just bought them! She's a little weed!
It was FREEZING when we took these, and she's still not interested in the camera. :)

DSC_0022

DSC_0049

DSC_0045

DSC_0043

Check out this crazy hair! I can't do anything with it right now.
DSC_0044

No comments:

Post a Comment