Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Christmas Lookback

I hope everyone had a very blessed, merry Christmas! Ours was fantastic! We started on Christmas Eve by letting each of us open one of our gifts. (Okay, Jack and I got a little carried away and opened all of ours to each other... hehe)

Lily's first Christmas present on Christmas Eve - She did so good opening the paper:

DSC_0154

Christmas morning was perfect. We enjoyed a delicious home cooked big breakfast (even Lily enjoyed!) while we watched A Christmas Story, overcome with the reality that our little girl was experiencing her very first Christmas. The whole day was absolutely surreal.

Then it was time to open Santa's presents:

DSC_0171

DSC_0167

DSC_0181

Jack was going for a "No shave December". It lasted until last night... ha!
DSC_0191

DSC_0195

...and a picture of our Georgia tree.

DSC_0158


After Santa's presents were open, we got all dressed and ready to go and headed to Nanny's (my mom's) for more presents and our traditional Christmas lunch. (My mom cooks the best Christmas ham your taste buds will ever encounter.. promise)

DSC_0197

"I seriously have to open all of these??"

DSC_0196

We visited Papa's house after lunch, and finished up Christmas day with a visit to Lily's other grandparents. I wish I had pictures to post from there too, because she had a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment