This past month has been especially full of new developments. She's definitely morphed into a miniture person. =)
- I'd say most importantly: She's walking!! She just wanders around the house now, making sure not to leave out any room in the house.
- My girl is still a porker! She's up to 24 lbs. exactly as of 2 weeks ago.
- I'm enjoying this one while it lasts: She's not a picky eater by any means! She gobbles up whatever we put in front of her, although she especially likes spaghetti (that's my girl!), mac and cheese, and zuchinni.
- I'm beginning to think her stomach is a bottomless pit. She's still hasn't dropped a bottle or that glorious night time feeding. I'm really okay with that though. I have to say I'm going to miss our little 4 a.m. snuggle sessions when she outgrows them.
- Night time sessions have reverted back to being semi-easy again. She went through a phase of "Lily vs. sleep" where she whooped sleeps ass for hours at a time, but I think they've made peace for now.
- Her vocabulary has grown tremendously! Words include: mama, dada, bye bye, dog, uh oh, woof woof, dat, baby, eyes. I'm sure there are more but these are the ones you can actually understand. ;) She's also stringing words together, most of which makes no sense! She does say, "dog... woof, woof!" And she'll point to her baby doll's eyes and say "baby, eyes". She blows my mind!
- We're about to move up to size 5 diapers, and she's completely outgrown 99% of her 12 month clothes!
- We started her on 1 oz. of organic whole milk with each bottle she gets at day care. She didn't even blink. I'm slowly trying to make the transistion from bottle to sippy, so here's hoping that goes as smoothly as the introduction of milk!
Her saying "dat?"