Monday, January 18, 2010

32 Weeks!

I was sooo looking forward to this past Saturday. I had maternity pictures scheduled at 4, Jack didn't have to work, and I was getting a mani/pedi to celebrate and get ready for the event. This is something I've really looked forward to for a while. So Saturday rolls around, and first thing in the morning I head up to the nail salon for the best mani/pedi I've ever had. (The massage part at least) Head back home, clean, clean, clean, set out our cute outfits we bought from Target just for this occassion, and wait. 4:00 comes, and goes. Jack and I both looked online for a good 45 minutes trying to find her phone number, only to find one that was disconnected. An honest mistake? I sure hope so. We'll see if she responds to my email this morning.

Other than that, this past week was a good one! We're almost completely moved in!! We got the home phone hooked up Friday, and cable was finally installed last night! You wouldn't believe how happy it made us to have the ability to watch TV again! We're such lazy people. ;)

We've started setting up the nursery little by little. My first shower is on the 30th and I can't wait! I'll try and take pictures of the progress as we get it done.

We set up the crib!











Jack setting up our glider. (Which was a P.I.T.A)









**How far along? 32 Weeks... 8 to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea. My appointment is tomorrow so I'll update this next week. I have no idea where our home scale is... somewhere in a box!

**How big is baby?: Around 3 1/2 lbs.

**Maternity clothes? I don't know how much longer I'll be able to fit in them, but yes for now. What's next? Do they make "Maternity clothes for the overly pregnant"?

**Stretch marks? Still just the lonesome dove.

**Sleep: It was rough all week, but last night was heavenly!

**Best moment this week: Spending Saturday with Jack. I love our weekends together. :)

**Movement: She's back to her crazy self this week! Jack felt her little foot/hand roll across his hand this weekend.. he's so in love already. :)

**Food cravings: Still slush puppies, with the addition of snow cones! Call me crazy, but my body doesn't give a flip that it's 20 degrees outside. I HAVE to have some sort of ice treat.

**Gender: Sweet baby girl!

**Labor Signs: I've been having sporatic braxton hicks, but that's it. I think I'm going to go into labor at Target or Walmart. That's where the BH's always start! Always!

**Belly Button in or out? It's official... I have an outie. :)

**What I am looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow. I want to know if she's turned yet.

**Weekly Wisdom: Make sure you give your feet plenty of rest. There is nothing more disgusting (in my opinion, of course) than huge sausage ankles and toes that are so swollen they overlap. Sick, just plain sick. What a weird pregnancy symptom.

**Milestones: We are down to single digit weeks. 8 left! Every day that passes is a milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment