Monday, January 11, 2010

31 Weeks - I'm a slacker :(

Okay, Okay. I skipped my 30 week post. Sooo much has happened in the past two weeks, including getting the C.O. (certificate of occupancy) on our house and moving in!!! After exactly 5 months, we have finished our dream of building a house! More on that (and pictures!!) later.

I simply cannot believe we are down to single digits with how many weeks until Lily arrives! I'm blown away at how fast everything is happening. I thank God every day that everything seems to be falling into place. We have a home, Jack's new job, now we're anxiously (but not too anxious!) awaiting the day we'll meet our baby girl.

We had our childcare and breastfeeding class this past Saturday, which went well. I was so proud of Jack, he took such an interest in everything our instructor was saying. That's saying a lot too, because I was almost bored to tears a few times! All in all, we both learned lots and I'm glad we did it!

**How far along? 31 Weeks... 9 to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: Around 28 total.

**How big is baby?: Somewhere around 3 - 3 1/2 lbs!

*Maternity clothes? Yes and even these are getting a bit small.

**Stretch marks? Still just the lonesome dove.

**Sleep: Not too bad! My fingers are still crossed that it continues though.

**Best moment this week: Moving in our new house and setting up the crib. :)

**Movement: Becoming less often but definitely more pronounced. She takes my breath away... literally. ;)

**Food cravings: Mmmm.. still slush puppies.

**Gender: Sweet baby girl!

**Labor Signs: I've been having sporatic braxton hicks, but that's it.

**Belly Button in or out? It's official... I have an outie. :)

**What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and getting her closet organized.

**Weekly Wisdom: Spend some time with your baby. I sing and hum to her every day, and she responds! I talk to her, tell her what her nursery looks like, what we're doing for the day, etc. Call me crazy, but I love "our" time.

**Milestones: Moving in, setting up the crib, getting my nursery chair I ordered in November! It's been a busy two weeks!


This was taken in our nursery! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment