Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happiness 101 Award!












Thanks to mkemily for this award!

10 things that make me happy:

1. My husband. After 5 years together, he still gives me butterflies. :)

2. Feeling our sweet baby girl kicking away. It's such a surreal experience every single time, and knowing that's she's okay in there is the most wonderful feeling in the world! This is what life is really all about.

3. Our first born children... hehe... aka my dogs. I love them to death! They're always there to make me smile. :)

4. The beach. In particular - Naples, FL. It's my favorite place in the world! Sitting on the sand, drinking a frozen strawberry daquiri, thinking about absolutely nothing and listening to the waves. It doesn't get much better than that.

5. Accomplishing goals with Jack. It's so much more rewarding when you can share an accomplishment with the most important person in your life.

6. Shopping at Target, but only after I stop at Starbucks (the one in Target) and get my favorite: French vanilla cappucino w/ an extra shot of vanilla.

7. Singing at the top of my lungs! It's my release. I do this when I'm mad, sad, happy, feeling anxious, etc. It always calms me down.

8. Cooking new things. We're not very open minded when it comes to food. Jack's the pickiest person I've ever met, and I'm okay with that since I'm not really an asparagus, onion, tofu eater myself. So we stick with the basics and go from there. It takes FOREVER to find new recipes that don't include some off the wall ingredient, but once I find them, I love trying it out!

9. Coupons. I'm horrible at coupon clipping and such, but it makes me happy to save money!

10. Okay, I have to put this: Slush Puppies. :) They really do make me happy!

I'm passing this along to the bloggers that brighten my day! Thanks to all of you for never letting me get bored at work. ;)

1. Lindsey - She always has some hilarious story to share. She's a week ahead of me in her pregnancy, and I love seeing what I have to look forward to.

2. Alyssa - I followed the majority of her pregnancy, and now that little Nathaniel is here, I love seeing all the great advice and updates. The precious pictures of her adorable little boy don't hurt either. ;)

3. Kendra - She's about 5 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy. I love the fact that she is "team green" and can't wait to find out what's in the oven!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! Thank you so much!!! Love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at #6, that is so my drink when I go to Starbucks! I love my french vanilla!

    ReplyDelete