Wednesday, September 16, 2009

14 Weeks*

Not too much to report this week. GA won their game Saturday night against rivaled USC (South Carolina, not the Trojans) and I couldn't be more excited! I got really sick/dizzy Sunday morning, and it didn't pass until late Monday night. I thought it might have been dehydration, but the dr. seems to think I had a virus. Whatever, I'm just glad I don't feel like that right now.

Oh!! We find out (hopefully) what this LO is on Oct 3rd! Wow- I'm super excited about that! It's not our anatomy scan, that will be Oct 20th, but the place I'm having my 3d/4d U/S done offers a 15 week gender determination. I know it's controversial to some, but this is our decision and we're going for it! Our luck LO will be "hiding" during the initial U/S, so we'll have to wait until the 20th anyways. My fingers are crossed though!

**How far along? 14 weeks!
**Total weight gain/loss: Still at up 2lbs.
**How Big is Baby?: A lemon :) (which seems smaller than last week's peach... weird)
**Maternity clothes? Slowly adding these in one piece at a time.

**Stretch marks? None yet ::crosses fingers::

**Sleep: Okay besides the back aches and massive headaches I wake up to every morning. :(

**Best moment this week: You can feel my actual "bump"!! It feels like a ball at the bottom of my tummy. It's the sweetest thing knowing that's my LO in there!

**Movement: Getting closer!! I can't wait!

**Food cravings: Candy. Nerds, sweet tarts, laffy taffy, etc.

**Gender: We'll find out soon! Still feeling girl though!

**Labor Signs: Let's hope these stay away for a while!

**Belly Button in or out? In

**What I am looking forward to: My bump is actually turning into a "bump"! I can't wait to watch it grow every week, knowing it's baby and not just bloat!

**Weekly Wisdom: DO NOT get dehydrated. Drink tons of water, then drink even more. I promise, dehydration (if that's in fact what happened Sunday) is the WORST!

**Milestones: LO can now suck it's thumb and wiggle it's toes! :)
Excuse the weird face/hair - this was taken on "Sick Sunday"

No comments:

Post a Comment