Monday, September 28, 2009

16 Weeks - Less than a week until we know!

I look like I'm 20+ weeks!! I'm assuming it's because #1 - I'm only 5'1", and #2 - I have a short torso. I haven't gained anything this week, but it feels like I've doubled in size!

We have an appointment scheduled for this Saturday to (hopefully) find out the gender! I'm so excited! I'm already having a hard time going to sleep, so I can imagine how I'll be Friday night. I had a dream last night we went, but the dream ended right before they could tell us what it was. What a tease! I've had 3 dreams so far it's a little girl, and one very early on that it was a boy, so we'll see. :)

In other news, we scored an excellent deal on a pack n play and a lovely brown and lime green stroller from a yard sale this weekend! They both looked brand new, and total we spent less than $75 for both of them! I love deals!

**How far along? 16 weeks!

**Total weight gain/loss: None this week - still up 4 total.

**How Big is Baby?: An avacado!

**Maternity clothes? Still in between the belly band and maternity pants. I have one maternity shirt I'm loving right now though! (It's in my pic for this week)

**Stretch marks? None yet ::crosses fingers::

**Sleep: I'll sleep a lot better after our next appointment. I'm too anxious to sleep right now. :)

**Best moment this week: Counting down to our big appt!

**Movement: I'm still waiting patiently. ::that's a hint LO::

**Food cravings: Still those dang Welch's fruit gummy things. Oh.my.goodness.

**Gender: 5 more days!!!

**Labor Signs: Let's hope these stay away for a while!

**Belly Button in or out? In

**What I am looking forward to: I've said it a million times - finding out what this LO is! I'm looking forward to the kicks also!

**Weekly Wisdom: Check our garage sales and consignment shops. Some moms consign/sell items they've never used, and you can really score a deal on necessities!

**Milestones: LO can now hear my voice! (I've got to watch what I say now...)


No comments:

Post a Comment