Thursday, September 24, 2009

15 Weeks... I know I'm late.

There is so much going on right now! The house is being sheetrocked as I type, school is taking it's toll on me mentally, and work has been extremely demanding this week! So yes... I'm 4 days late, but better late than never, right? ;)

We had our 2nd blood work appointment this past Tuesday, which I handled much better than the first. I didn't even cry when they stuck me! I held it together the whole time. The doc came in a went straight for my stomach with the doppler. It was the cutest thing! I had waffles and syrup for breakfast (yes I know, real healthy... I don't care... they were sooo yummy) and I think LO was sugar high off the syrup! The doc found the heartbeat immediately, but only for a second. LO jumped about 2 inches to the left... hehe. Sweet baby, just like it's daddy, always joking around. ;) LO would NOT sit still for anything! The doc was laughing along with DH and I, and needless to say we couldn't get a good read on the BMP this time. The doc estimated it to be around 150ish, which is excellent!


**How far along? 15 weeks!

**Total weight gain/loss: Gained 2lb... up 4 total.

**How Big is Baby?: A naval orange!

**Maternity clothes? Most of my pants are now maternity, but I can still wear most of my pre-pregnancy shirts.

**Stretch marks? None yet ::crosses fingers::

**Sleep: Back aches are much better this week, but my head is constantly throbbing as soon as I get up! :(

**Best moment this week: Hearing our LO at the dr.'s office, and everything checking out okay!

**Movement: I'm waiting patiently.

**Food cravings: fruit snack gummy bears. Hide.them.

**Gender: We'll find out soon! Still feeling girl though! 9 more days!

**Labor Signs: Let's hope these stay away for a while!

**Belly Button in or out? In

**What I am looking forward to: Our gender determination appt. in 9 days.. holy cow!

**Weekly Wisdom: Don't feel guilty for sitting on the couch with your feet propped up... you deserve it! No one else can understand how your pregnant body feels after a long day of work (and school!)

**Milestones: LO is squirming around a lot in there now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can not believe you are already 15 weeks! You look great!

    ReplyDelete