Wednesday, December 2, 2009

25 Weeks!

After a little scare in L&D, I'm glad to report Lily is staying put for the remainder of this journey. (At least that's what her and I have discussed);)

25 Weeks... I'm shocked at how fast everything is happening! This Saturday we will only have 99 days until our EDD. 99 days. As in, a little over 3 months. Really? Where did time go? I honestly don't remember anything other than pregnancy milestones since June. The rest of the months seem to have disappeared!

**How far along? 25 Weeks! 15 to go!

**Total weight gain/loss: Alright fine I'll tell you... 20.

**How big is baby?: As big as my stomach is getting, I'm pretty sure she's a giant.

*Maternity clothes? Oh yes...

**Stretch marks? Still none on my stomach, butt, thighs, or back. That's good news right?

**Sleep: Sucks. I've been dead tired this week, and I fall asleep fine. It's just around 2 when I get a random burst of energy that lasts until around 5. (I get up at 6)

**Best moment this week: Knowing my baby girl is okay.

**Movement: My goodness, my little kick boxer. She hates anything to touch to stomach (or loves, I can't figure out which one). If the dog, my phone, the remote, whatever is on my stomach, she tries to kick it off.

**Food cravings: Nothing really this week. Still loving the mexican though. ::gasps::

**Gender: Sweet baby girl!

**Labor Signs: Let's hope these stay away for a while!

**Belly Button in or out? Still half-way. It's playing peek-a-boo, but it only comes out in the afternoons.

**What I am looking forward to: This Saturday, when we'll have less than 100 days until Liliana is here! ::faints::

**Weekly Wisdom: If you are in the least bit worried about something you're feeling, don't hesitate to go to the hospital! You never know, and I promise you that just knowing everything is okay makes up for any stupidity you might feel for the unnecessary trip.

**Milestones: She's recognizing the slightest touch on my stomach now. It's so cute!

Excuse the hair - it was 10:00 at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment